In my lightboxes:
- Title: Ludlow House
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Trinidad, CO
- Nearest Town: Ludlow, CO
- Brief Directions: I-25 at exit 27 14 miles north of Trinidad, CO. Take Road 44 west to the railroad tracks and turn south.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The northern most building in a cluster of derelict store-fronts, homes, a school and various dilapidated outbuildings located along a railroad service road in deep southern Colorado. These buildings are located to the south and west of the Ludow Massacre Memorial site where in 1914, 18 men, women and children were killed while staging a strike.
- Gear: Nikon D300S; 18-200 Nikon Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!