In my lightboxes:
Winter Trek In The Estuary
- Title: Winter Trek In The Estuary
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Anchorage
- Brief Directions: Access to the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge is at the Campbell Creek Estuary Natural Area, off of Selkirk Drive.
- GPS Longitude: 149
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Another gem in the Anchorage park system, the Campbell Creek Estuary Natural Area opened up this fall, allowing another access point to the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge. I took this photo during high tide in the late afternoon.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 wide angle
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!