In my lightboxes:
Dream Lake Sunrise
- Title: Dream Lake Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, Co
- Description: Dream Lake is a hot spot in the summer time but a must see in the late fall, when the lake begins to freeze. This photograph was taken in mid-October 2013. On this morning, I was headed to Dream Lake for a workshop provide by Glenn Randell. Our plan was to capture the beautiful reflections that Dream Lake is known for, but mother-nature had a different plan. We arrived at the lake, just as the first hint of morning light streaked across the sky. The calm winds, fall like temperatures and beautiful reflection that I had imagined were no were insight. Instead the wind was howling and the cold went right to my bones, but even with the unpredicted bitterness in the air, this amazing view was worth it. I quickly set up my gear and clicked away. Dream Lake is a hot spot no matter what time of year it is!
- Gear: Canon 7D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 459 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!