In my lightboxes:
- Title: Cloudland Falls
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Franconia Notch State Park
- Nearest Town: Lincoln
- Brief Directions: Rt. 93 north from Concord into Franconia Notch State Park. Follow the Falling Waters Trail to one of NH's most photogenic falls.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Cloudland Falls is one of those waterfalls that can be a torrent during the spring, but nearly dry during the fall months. I was fortunate to time my visit after a wet snow, so runoff created some flow and snow was glued to every surface.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, Canon 24-105L, Polarizing Filter, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 138 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!