In my lightboxes:
A River Runs Through It
- Title: A River Runs Through It
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Country Road 42
- Nearest Town: Steamboat Springs
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: After days and days of continuous snowfall, my daughter and I finally got out to take some wonderful wintery photos of the area in and around Steamboat Springs, Colorado. While driving along Country Road 42 we came across this bridge with this scene that caught my eye. We pulled over and took a few photos of this simple shot of the frozen Elk River with the beautiful countryside in the distance.
- Gear: Nikon D800, f/2.8 24-70 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 925 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!