In my lightboxes:
- Title: Rundle Moonrise
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: From the town of Banff, drive a short distance to Vermillion Lakes Dr.
- Description: Taken just around Halloween, I thought the mood created by the dim lighting and rising moon was a perfect match. The sky was still dark enough to show the crescent moon perfectly, and the moving clouds acted as a natural Neutral Density filter to prevent blown out highlights of the moon during a 30 second exposure.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 28-105L, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 313 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!