In my lightboxes:
- Title: Time Guardian
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountains, Bristlecone Pines
- Nearest Town: Big Pine
- Brief Directions: Follow Hwy 395 to Big Pine, 168 to turn off to Bistlecone pine forest, White Mountain Rd.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: One on the oldest living things on the planet you cannot be a little awed on seeing the Bistlecon Pines in the White Mountains. This shot was taken in the middle of summer the light was starting to soften a little and the overhead clouds really set this shot up and complimented the twisted Gnarled tree shape. Used a circle polarizer and under exposed the shoot 1 full stop.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm Zoom, Polarizer, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 86 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!