In my lightboxes:
Serenity Reflected: Kelly Lake
- Title: Serenity Reflected: Kelly Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Sterling
- Brief Directions: Off the Sterling Highway - Milepost 68.3
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: My friend and Alaska photographer Carol Lahnum was showing me around Alaska. We were driving from Anchorage to Homer, when she said she was taking to a surprise location to shoot. We stopped by Kelly Lake (since my name is Kelly). The reflection of the blue sky and clouds in the lake was serene. The water in the area where I shot this image was cold and crystal clear. To get this image, we walked around the lake from the parking area so I could get the mountains in my composition. Beside the reflection, I also wanted to show the rocks under the clear water close to the shoreline. I edited the image in Lightroom and Topaz Adjust.
- Gear: Nikon D80 & 18-55 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 230 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!