In my lightboxes:
Serenity By The Sea
- Title: Serenity By The Sea
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Captiva Island
- Nearest Town: Sanibel
- Description: I spent a couple of weeks on Captiva last Fall. I began a project of photographing Florida Queen Conch shells in the gulf for greeting cards. This is not a composite. I placed the shell in the Gulf of Mexico and waited for great light, clouds and water action. I shot a ton of wave sequences waiting for the best action shot. I shot all times of day, including early afternoon so the sun would be high in the sky reflecting into the blue water.
- Gear: Nikon D3-Nikon 14-24-Fotodiox CPL Adapter and CPL- Nikon MC-30 Cable Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!