In my lightboxes:
- Title: Blue Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon (Lower Granite Gorge Section)
- Nearest Town: Meadview
- Brief Directions: Take Buck and Doe Road, 21 miles east of junction with Pierce Ferry Road (about 28 mi northeast of Dolan Springs, AZ). Follow directions to Grand Canyon West (home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk) on the Hualapai Reservation, Mohave County, AZ.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photograph is an early morning pre-sunrise image of a side-canyon near the western end of Grand Canyon (Lower Granite Gorge).
- Gear: Nikon F5 with Nikkor 24-85 mm f2.8-4D, Fuji Velvia film, Slik tripod with FOBA Superball
This Photo Has Been Viewed 46 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!