In my lightboxes:
Capturing The Moment
- Title: Capturing The Moment
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Main Beach
- Nearest Town: Laguna Beach
- Brief Directions: Main Beach is located in downtown Laguna Beach near the intersection of Coast Highway (1) and Laguna Canyon Road (Highway 133).
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Hot, low humidity offshore winds create dazzling winter sunsets in Southern California when much of the mid west and east coast are dumped on by blizzards. Shot from Laguna Beach's Main Beach, with Bird Rock in the foreground lined by Cormorant sea birds and Catalina Island 26 miles offshore in the background.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, EF 70-200mm 2.8/L IS, Manfrotto tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 164 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!