In my lightboxes:
- Title: Morro Bay, Twilight
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Central California
- Nearest Town: Morro Bay
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: My wife and I were taking an evening walk along the harbor in Morro Bay after dinner when I saw this scene. It was almost dark, so I thought I'd try a high ISO just see what would happen (and get a hand-holdable shutter speed). I ended up using ISO 25,600 at 1/90, f/2.8. With a little noise reduction, the picture ended up reflecting the scene as I saw it.
- Gear: Canon 5D MII, 16-35mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 200 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!