In my lightboxes:
- Title: Driftwood Cove
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cape Perpetua
- Nearest Town: Yahats
- Brief Directions: Take Oregon State Coastal Hwy. 101 north 20 miles from Florence, Oregon to Yahats, Oregon.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Yahats, Oregon is considered the gem of the Oregon coast by many people. With wonderful rocky and sandy beaches, trails, whalewatching, and great surf and sunsets along the coast. This photo was time lapse right after sunset with the light and colors in the sky and surf gathering, and the warm colored light on the driftwood was lamplight cast from a light along the beach path that was just outside of the framed composition.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D MkII, Canon 24-702.8L, Manfroto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!