In my lightboxes:
- Title: Swan Reflecting
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Table Rocks
- Nearest Town: Medford, Oregon
- Brief Directions: Take the Blackwell Road exit off Oregon I-5 north and turn right at Knife River. Take road .5 mile and Table Rocks monument, Orchards, and Ponds will be to the north along the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A swan guarding his pond in front of the Rogue Valley's Table Rocks swam into the reflection of the Table Rocks while casting his own reflection. A few moments before I captured the shot, he swam over to me, honking at me while I set up my tripod for the shot as if to say, "Hey, this is my pond!"
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II, Canon 17-40 f4L, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 413 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!