In my lightboxes:
The Old Red River
- Title: The Old Red River
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White River West Snow Park
- Nearest Town: Mt Hood, Oregon
- Brief Directions: Take hwy 26 East out of Portland, OR and drive for an hour - then when you reach Mt Hood, take a left onto 35 and drive for around 10 minutes - White River West Snow Park will be on your left.
- GPS Longitude: 121.6959
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I took this photo on a particularly colorful morning while snowshoeing near Mt. Hood in Oregon. All morning I had been trying to get the perfect shot of Mt Hood as the sun was rising. Luckily I turned around and noticed the great red color raining down on the stream as the sun peaked over the distant hills.
- Gear: Nikon D800e and Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 566 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!