In my lightboxes:
- Title: Swiftcurrent Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Babb
- Brief Directions: Drive west from Babb to the Many Glacier area of Glacier National Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A small opening in the clouds allowed sunrise light to hit Grinnell Peak and reflect in the calm Swiftcurrent Lake. The hole in the clouds was not large enough to illuminate the background, making the peak stand out like a beacon.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII, Canon 17-40lL, 2 stop Grad ND filter, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 368 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!