In my lightboxes:
- Title: Blush
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley
- Nearest Town: Stovepipe Wells
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A mad scramble as the sun was coming up was yielding nothing but compositions I had already tracked footprints through. As the sun peaked over the horizon it grazed the sand particles with the first blush of light, revealing new patterns that had gone unseen just moments before. I collapsed face first into the dune and got my camera right down on the sand in order to make this image.
- Gear: Nikon D800E, Nikon 14-24, Really Right Stuff Tripod and Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 322 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!