In my lightboxes:
- Title: Tarryall Reservoir
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tarryall Mountains
- Nearest Town: Woodland Park
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 24 west of Woodland Park and turn north at the Tarryall sign. Follow the road to the reservoir.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On a beautiful September morning in 2012 I was able to capture this reflective, low angle image in the perfectly still waters of Tarryall Reservoir. a polarizing filter helped to visualize the rocks in the shallows off the shore. Minutes later the winds started and the placid water quickly became filled with ripples and whitecaps.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 184 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!