In my lightboxes:
Sahale Glacier Camp
- Title: Sahale Glacier Camp
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cascades national Park
- Nearest Town: Marblemount
- Brief Directions: From Seattle take I-5 north to exit 230, head east on the North Cascades Highway to Marblemount and then head east again on the Cascade River Road, follow this 24 miles to the end and a parking area.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Sahale Camp in the highest official camp in the North Cascades National Park and can be reached by a 6 mile hike from the parking area at the end of the Cascade River Road.
- Gear: Canon 6D, 24-105mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 274 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!