In my lightboxes:
- Title: Calm Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone NP
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: From Jackson take take Rt. 89 north to the access road on the left. The Park Service have closed the road to cars due to budget cuts so you'll have to either park at the barricade and walk down the road or go north to the next turnout on the left and walk down from there.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Just minutes before the storm came through a quiet and calm air hung heavy at Schwabachers Landing. There were no other people, photographers or hikers, so we quickly took advantage of the changing light. Within 30 minutes the rain coming down in buckets.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 12-24mm f/4 Pro, Nikon Polarizer, tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 211 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!