In my lightboxes:
- Title: Fall Raindrops
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: western United States
- Nearest Town: Plains
- Brief Directions: Three miles west of Plains, Montana is the gravel turnout where you can park. The hike back into the meadow is short and doesn't involve a significant change in elevation.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was hiking in a Wildlife Viewing area moments after a fall rainstorm. I looked down at the meadow and saw the way the raindrops had managed to cling to the blades of grass. I set my tripod as low as it good go and composed this image.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XS, Canon 18-55mm IS EFS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 68 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!