In my lightboxes:
Greer Spring And Logs
- Title: Greer Spring And Logs
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Irish Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Alton
- Description: Greer Spring is the second largest natural spring in Missouri and feeds the Eleven Point River. Located in the Irish Wilderness area of the Ozarks it lies deep in a secluded valley. The slick moss-covered surroundings require care when photographing from challenging perspectives as one false step could drop you in the forceful current of the spring.
- Gear: Canon EOS Rebel T3i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 216 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!