In my lightboxes:
Virgin River Glowing
- Title: Virgin River Glowing
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion's National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: three-quarters of the way to the Temple of Sinawava at the top of the park
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: late morning shot of the Virgin River towards the top of the canyon on the last day October, 2013. Sun was reflecting red oak and yellow cottonwood leaves into the river
- Gear: Nikon D-4, AF-S VR-Nikkor 70-200mm 1:2.8 G, lens hood, Gitzo tripod G 1348, Gitzo ballhead G 1377 M, Singh Ray Vari-ND Filter, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 274 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!