In my lightboxes:
Virgin River Solitude
- Title: Virgin River Solitude
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Go to the Zion Visitors Center, take the shuttle to the end of the line, and hike north up the canyon until you're alone.
- GPS Longitude: -112.9
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Virgin River in Zion National Park is a popular hiking train but if you go far enough, and wait long enough, you can find solitude.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, EF24-105mm @ 24mm, RRS Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 85 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!