In my lightboxes:
Fall Colors At The Grist Mill
- Title: Fall Colors At The Grist Mill
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cedar Creek
- Nearest Town: Woodland
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Cedar Creek Grist Mill – Stumbled across this lovely place by chance. Did not realize it was such a prominent landmark. Located just couple of miles from woodland, WA – this mill still holds the original structural integrity, grinds with stones even today and is water powered. Being a little more than a century old, the place is definitely rustic. The stream of water, the covered bridge and the colors of the fall definitely adds to the splendid scenery. I love how the movement of water turned out compliments the shot. Definitely worth sliding down the bridge for the same :)
- Gear: Camera : Canon 7D Lens : Canon 10-22 mm Filter : Circular Polarizer + 3 Stop ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1305 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!