In my lightboxes:
- Title: The Afterglow
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Grand Canyon Villagee
- Brief Directions: Grandview Point
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The sunset on this particular night from Grandview Point was spectacular-so incredibly pink and orange that the pictures I got don't look real. After the sun set the sky kept a pink tone which was reflected off the peaks. I was packing my things to go when I realized that scenes like this were why I bought a full frame camera. Though there was barely enough light to see by I did a 13 second exposure which captured the colors. I didn't do any saturation or vibrance enhancement, and I actually turned down the saturation on the purple tones.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, 24-105mm lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 651 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!