In my lightboxes:
The End Of A Magnificent Day
- Title: The End Of A Magnificent Day
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: On my first evening with my photography workshop lead by Andy Cook with Rocky Mountain Reflections, I took this shot with seven bracketed shots and later combined them into Photomatix. The location was perfect as it looked out over the Olympic Mountains from the Hurricane Ridge area. The wildflowers were splendid and a great foreground for such a beautiful sunset.
- Gear: Nikon D800, 24-70mm at f/16, ISO 400, 7 Bracketed Exposures
This Photo Has Been Viewed 156 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!