In my lightboxes:
Lower Tahquamenon Falls
- Title: Lower Tahquamenon Falls
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Nearest Town: Paradise
- Brief Directions: Tahquamenon Falls State Park is on Hwy 123, aprox. 60 miles north and west of the Mackinac Bridge, (pron. "Mac-in-aw") which joins Michigan's upper and lower peninsulas.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Taquamenon River in Michigan's Upper Peninsula drains several hundred square miles of forest and cedar swampland giving the water it's darker color from the decaying leaves.
- Gear: Nikon d80
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!