In my lightboxes:
Tahqamenon Falls In Fall
- Title: Tahqamenon Falls In Fall
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Nearest Town: Paradise
- Brief Directions: Tahquamenon Falls State Park is on Hwy 123, aprox. 60 miles north and west of the Mackinac Bridge, (pron. "Mac-in-aw") which joins Michigan's upper and lower peninsulas.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This falls is one of 6 major waterfalls within a 4 mile stretch of the Tahquamenon River. 5 of these falls are in the same 100 yards of this spot.
- Gear: Nikon D80
This Photo Has Been Viewed 262 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467161722.669 seconds.