In my lightboxes:
Autumn Sunset, Capitol Creek, Colorado
- Title: Autumn Sunset, Capitol Creek, Colorado
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snowmass Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Aspen
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had spent two weeks in Wyoming and Colorado dealing with empty blue skies day after day when I finally had a storm system move in one evening. I had been shooting at the Maroon Bells earlier in the day but decided to try my luck elsewhere and drove up Capitol Creek. It's a rough road but the view makes the trip worth while. The clouds never lit up the way I had hoped they would, but it was still beautiful.
- Gear: Canon 5D MK II, 24-105mm f/4 IS L lens, B&W Polarizer, Singh Ray 3 Stop ND Filter, Gitzo GT5561SGT Tripod, Manfrotto 468MGRC0 Ball Head, Cable Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 708 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!