In my lightboxes:
Sunset Over The Snake River
- Title: Sunset Over The Snake River
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton Naitonal Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I don't care if the Snake River is cliche or not. It's beautiful and I'll shoot it every time I'm in the area. I said that Spring is the best season, but it's a great area to shoot all year.
- Gear: Canon 5D MK II, 24-105mm f/4 IS L lens, Singh Ray 3 Stop ND Filter, Gitzo GT5561SGT Tripod, Manfrotto 468MGRC0 Ball Head, Cable Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 280 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!