In my lightboxes:
Evening Falls On A Snow Dusted Pikes Peak
- Title: Evening Falls On A Snow Dusted Pikes Peak
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th St. Turn south and travel 1.5 miles to the entrance of Garden of the Gods Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In late September, 2011 snow had slightly dusted the 14,110 foot top of Pikes Peak. From Garden of the Gods I can obtain great views of this iconic mountain. As clouds were parting the evening light made for an excellent photographic opportunity.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 263 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!