In my lightboxes:
Autum Morning On Siuslaw River
- Title: Autum Morning On Siuslaw River
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Florence
- Brief Directions: Going east from Florence Oregon, highway 126 follows the Siuslaw River for several miles before the road runs into the Oregon Coast Mountain Range.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Going east from Florence to Eugene, Oregon, the Siuslaw River is full of boats, fishing for fall Chinook Salmon. About ten miles inland from the Oregon coastline I could see the wall of morning fog as I drove along the road. I waited in an area where the vertical sun rise aligned with the river. This is one of several photos taken as the sun burned through the river fog.
This was shot with a Nikon D7000, Sigma 17-70 lens, f/5.6 aperture, 1/16000 shutter speed, ISO 400.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Sigma 17-70
This Photo Has Been Viewed 176 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!