In my lightboxes:
Winter Sunrise, Towers Of The Virgin, Zion National Park, Utah
- Title: Winter Sunrise, Towers Of The Virgin, Zion National Park, Utah
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Winter Sunrise, Towers of the Virgin, Zion National Park, Utah
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Winter Sunrise, Towers of the Virgin, Zion National Park, Utah. A somewhat rare snow storm put a fine dusting of snow on the iconic Towers of the Virgin in Zion National Park, while clearing storm clouds still hang on the cliffs at sunrise. The golden glow of sunrise, seen here, is quickly replaced by the ordinary light of day making this an ephemeral display seen by only a few.
- Gear: Deardorf 5X7 Camera with 4X5 back, 210 mm Rodenstock Sinaronlens. Bogen 3033 Tripd with 3039 Head.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 244 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!