In my lightboxes:
- Title: Duck Splash
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Saint Paul
- Nearest Town: Vadnais Heights
- Brief Directions: About 10 miles north of Saint Paul Minnesota.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a ring-necked duck splashing in Sucker Lake in Vadnais Heights Minnesota. Lots of water fowl stop in this lake during migration. It was somewhat difficult to get only one in my frame.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 500mm f4, Gitzo mono pod, Manfrotto tilt head, Sandisk Extreme III SD,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 316 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!