In my lightboxes:
- Title: The End Is Near
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Okanagan Valley
- Nearest Town: Naramata
- Brief Directions: This is a shot of Okanagan Lake from Ellis Creek in Naramata, British Columbia.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I think its vital for our sanity to laugh at our insanities. This photo had me wildly scrambling about the river barefoot trying to find a compelling composition and once this one was found I realized frozen toes could have been avoided by not being late and rushing. ps. f you time change.
- Gear: Nikon D90 w/ Sigma 10-20mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 210 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!