In my lightboxes:
Boneyard Sunrise - Botany Bay, Edisto Island
- Title: Boneyard Sunrise - Botany Bay, Edisto Island
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston, SC
- Nearest Town: Edisto Beach, SC
- Brief Directions: Just north of Edisto Beach, SC
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sunrise on the boneyard beach at Botany Bay Plantation on Edisto Island, SC. The beach at Botany Bay is an epic location for sure, a place where the ocean has claimed ground where mighty live oak trees once stood. Some of these weather beaten trees still stand tall in the ocean waters. The rising sun shrouded in colorful clouds behind one of these aging giants made for an incredible scene that I was grateful to witness.
- Gear: Nikon D700 w/ 17-35mm 2.8 and a Tiffen ND Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 180 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!