In my lightboxes:
- Title: God's Touch
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Stanley Lake
- Nearest Town: Stanley
- Brief Directions: Just outside Stanley, Idaho
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was shooting here since first light. I was hoping to get some good golden light, but had just about given up. It had been cloudy since I got there. I saw a break in the clouds and the whole place just lit up. Not 5 minutes later all of the clouds were back and I never saw the sun again that day. This was really being in the right place at the right time.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T1i, Canon 18-55mm IS, ND 2 filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 314 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!