In my lightboxes:
- Title: A Snowy Evening In Salt Lake City, Utah
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alta Ski Area
- Nearest Town: Salt Lake City
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This wintery photo of Salt Lake City was taken on December 31st 2009 during the magic moment when twilight sets in.
I was planning to shoot photos of the torch light parade at the Alta Ski when I noticed the beautiful light of the city below. I quickly mounted the camera on a tripod and took a bunch of photos before I continued skiing to the meeting point for the torch light parade.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 @ 70mm 0.8s f/4, ISO 400
This Photo Has Been Viewed 267 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!