In my lightboxes:
Mittens Snow At Twilight
- Title: Mittens Snow At Twilight
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monument National Monument
- Nearest Town: Gouldings, Utah
- Brief Directions: The Mittens snow at twilight
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The Mittens snow at twilight. Monument Valley (Navajo: Tsé Biiʼ Ndzisgaii, meaning valley of the rocks) is a region of the Colorado Plateau characterized by a cluster of vast sandstone buttes, the largest reaching 1,000 ft (300 m) above the valley floor. It is located on the northern border of Arizona with southern Utah (around 36°59′N 110°6′W), near the Four Corners area. The valley lies within the range of the Navajo Nation Reservation, and is accessible from U.S. Highway 163.
- Gear: Canon 5D MKII, 24-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 218 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!