In my lightboxes:
Snowy Sunset, Rattlesnake Lake
- Title: Snowy Sunset, Rattlesnake Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rattlesnake Lake Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: North Bend
- Brief Directions: I-90 East from Seattle to Exit 32. Right on Cedar Falls Road about 3 miles to Rattlesnake Lake park entrance.
- GPS Longitude: 121
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Clouds parted right after a storm dumped a foot of snow east of Seattle. I saw this amazing sunset light, and hurried over to Rattlesnake Lake to start shooting. Fortunately I already had the tire chains on my car, or I wouldn't have gotten there in time.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 10-22mm EF-S lens, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!