In my lightboxes:
Truckee River In Winter
- Title: Truckee River In Winter
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Tahoe
- Nearest Town: Truckee, CA
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A friend of mine and I happened on this section of the river early one morning following a night of heavy snow. The air was cool, crisp, and nearly silent. We hiked along the river, stopping quite often to take in the scenery, and this bend in the river caught my attention. We stayed for quite some time, trying to capture the beauty and mood of the moment.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-70 f2.8L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 291 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!