In my lightboxes:
Frozen River Oxford Maryland
- Title: Frozen River Oxford Maryland
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Shore
- Nearest Town: Oxford
- Brief Directions: Route 301 Souith on the Eastern Shore of Maryland to exit for Oxford, Go 10 miles and you will ardrive at the water.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The Tred Avon River runs into the Chesapeake Bay and has enough salt in it so that it seldom freezes. I caught this sunset on one of those rare occasions when it did freeze.
- Gear: Nikon D100; 28-70mm nikon lens @ 70mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 199 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!