In my lightboxes:
- Title: Extreme Contrasts
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Four Peaks Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Phoenix
- Brief Directions: Bush Highway out of Mesa . . . sign is clearly marked 'Four Peaks'.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The Four Peaks Wilderness is visited by a high desert winter storm. The saguaros on the desert floor provided a unique contrast with the snow in the high country. Interestingly, located NE of Phoenix, this area possesses one of the highest concentrations of Black Bears found throughout the entire state.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 249 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!