In my lightboxes:
Cenrennial Totm Pole
- Title: Cenrennial Totm Pole
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Baranof Island
- Nearest Town: Sitka
- Brief Directions: The central figure on the pole is Mother Earth between two Pink Salmon figures. The medallion at the bottom of the pole is of the honored photographer Elbridge Merrill.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A colorful and unique totem pole designed by Tlingit Indian master carver Tommy Joseph for the centennial celebration at Sitka National Historical Park.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 265 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!