In my lightboxes:
September Snow At Mineral Point
- Title: September Snow At Mineral Point
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Juan Mountains
- Nearest Town: Animas Forks
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A view of 11,800 ft Mineral Point from Mineral Creek Jeep Trail shortly after an early snow storm. Ruins from the 1880s - a bunk house and the San Juan Chief Stamp Mill - in the valley below. Picture from September 17, 2011; cropped from a wider horizontal pan.
- Gear: Canon 7D; 24-105mm F/4 IS; Manfrotto 055 with Midi Ball Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 411 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!