In my lightboxes:
Frozen Hayden Falls
- Title: Frozen Hayden Falls
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hayden Falls Park
- Nearest Town: Columbus
- Brief Directions: Hayden Falls Park lies at the southwest corner of the intersection of the Scioto river and Hayden Falls Road in the northwest part of Columbus, Ohio. A walk down a number of (icy and snowpacked) steps leads to a wooden walkway which dead-ends at the falls about 100 yards back in the ravine.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a very cold December morning in 2010 I found Hayden Falls totally frozen and was able to capture a number of images that seemed to capture the starkness of this winter day.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Sony HVL-F56AM Flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 242 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!