In my lightboxes:
Winter Afternoon, Garden Of The Gods (sepia)
- Title: Winter Afternoon, Garden Of The Gods (sepia)
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. Turn south and travel 1.5 miles to the entrance of Garden of the Gods Park.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Winter in Garden of the Gods presents great photo opportunities. I was photographing some of the rock formations on this December, 2011 afternoon in black and white and decided to try a few images in Sepia tone. With the sunburst in the upper right I used a fill flash to highlight the rock in the foreground.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter, Fill Flash, F22, 1/60 sec, ISO 200, Focal Length 20 (30 equivalent) mm, Adobe CS5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 368 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!