In my lightboxes:
Icy Cheynne Creek
- Title: Icy Cheynne Creek
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cheyenne Canyon
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 north or sounth find the exit for Lake Ave. and head weat towards the Boadmoor Hotel.
At the hotel, keep to the right and at the roundabout head left on Mesa Rd. to Evans, Take a right and then the next left leads you up the three mile canyon. In the winter, enjoy the silence and the trickle of water under the ice!
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: You don't need the grand landscape to interpet natures beauty. To most folks a drive up the canyon in the winter would seem boring and nondescript, it does take some looking and searching for some details that can soothe the nerves and speak volumes from the soul. I never get tired of photographs like these.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 24-85 AF-D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 151 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!