In my lightboxes:
- Title: Tenacity
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at 30th Street. Turn south and in a little over a mile you will find the entrance to the park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Roots of the pine trees that grow on the sides of the sandstone rocks in Garden of the Gods must go deep to search out water in this dry climate. Few are successful.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter; Monopod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 222 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467258802.733 seconds.